BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, March 1, 2010

take it of

hi all!
last sunday i had a wedding to attend omg. i hate weddings. okay actually i like eddings uti dun like the idea on wearing a nice button shirt with the long sleeves and everything. and it was those weddings under a void deck and it was dam humid. i just stood up to get my food and came back and i was sweating like a bitch.

i dun usually go to weddings but i was forced to go. cause it was my uncles step son. so the groom is actually my cousin which i haven talked to EVER. and i was like a 5 hour wedding and i ahd to stay for the whole thing. i glued my ass next to fan a did not give my seat for anyone. not even an old lady! okay maybe not.

tomorrow is the trails for my sprots day. and ive done alot of trainig. naaaah im just kidding. im just gonna go there pray and and hope for the best. win or lose im still gonna get my cca points so who gives a shit!

okay good night world.
hamka(:

0 comments: